EasyStore is an all-in-one e-commerce solution for individuals and businesses that want to launch their online store without any coding skills or spending too much money. You can sell using your own branded store, or sell multi-channel by syncing your products across marketplaces like Lazada and Shopee.
To enrich the e-commerce experience, Payex-EasyStore plugin allows secure online payment on your EasyStore account. This enables you to accept various payments via Payex with just a few click of configuration to set this up.
Before you start #
Before integrating Payex with EasyStore, please make sure that all the requirements below are completed:
- You will need Payex Secret to proceed with the setup
- If you do not have an account with Payex yet you may register here
Follow these easy steps to start accepting payments on your EasyStore using Payex:
1. Go to EasyStore Admin > Settings > Payments > Add payment method > select _Payex
2. Fill in the Display name and fill in Description which will be shown to customers at checkout. Note below:
- Don’t forget to insert the email address you used to register with Payex & Secret Key (provided by Payex)
- Make sure Payex is enabled
3. Complete the Payment Settings > Save and you are done!