Auto Debit Mandate Authorization #
Making Subscription payments through Auto Debit is just a simple few steps process:
- Upon creating a mandate link, merchant sends customer a mandate authorisation link
Step 1: Customer enters card details on mandate link shared by merchant #
- There will be no charge/a charge of RM0 by Visa/Mastercard to verify the customer’s card
Step 2: Customer receives email notification on successful mandate authorisation #
- Customer receives email notification on successful payment of RM0 mandate authorisation fee.
- Upon verification, the customer’s card will be auto-deducted on the effective date set by merchant.
Step 3: Customer receives email notification on successful collection #
- Customer receives payment notification email on successful payment on Collection Day
Step 4: Customer receives email notification on failed collection #
- Customer receives email on failed collection from card
- Customer may proceed to manually pay for that failed collection by clicking the payment link in email
- Customer may proceed payment with either Card or Online Banking (FPX) method
1. Termination of Auto Debit depends on the merchant and the customer will need to reach out to them for assistance.
2. On the effective date, deduction may be unsuccessful due to the following reasons:
- Insufficient balance amount or credit limit in the customer’s debit card/credit card
- Customer’s card yet to be activated for 3DS/ecommerce payment