Subscriptions Payment (Auto-Billing) also known as Direct Debit/Auto Debit enables merchants to collect payment directly from their customer’s bank account balance by linking their bank account or cards access. Payex supports:
- Subscriptions via online banking (bank account and credit card). This requires merchants to have an RHB account. If merchants do not have an RHB account, Payex will arrange for RHB officer to contact you within 7 working days.
- Subscriptions via Visa/Mastercard (credit card, debit card, foreign card). This is upon request and subject to approval by Visa/Mastercard.
Activation Steps #
Follow these steps to start accepting payments through Subscriptions Payment (Auto-Billing):
- Contact Payex Merchant Support at +60192713728 to request for Subscriptions Payment Activation.
- Payex will relay your activation request to RHB / Visa and Mastercard. Supporting documents will be needed.
- In parallel, you can proceed with integration and testing by following our integration guide.
- Once done, Payex will notify you upon successful activation.
- That’s it! You can now start accepting live payments via Subscriptions Payment on your platform.